(as of Jun 26,2022 11:43:55 UTC – Details)
The Micca Speck G2 provides convenient playback of all popular photo, music, and video formats up to 1080p Full-HD resolution on any TV or HDTV! It has a 1080p HD output for sending sharp and clear video and audio in pure digital format to HDTVs, as well as composite AV output for use with analog TVs. Its compact and ultra portable design fits anywhere you want it to!
Small and sleek, the Micca Speck G2 is a perfect entertainment source for vacations and business trips. Its aluminum exterior is tough enough to withstand the rigors of portable use. With the optional car power adapter, the Micca Speck G2 can be used to play movies on in-car video system and keep everyone entertained on trips short and long.
The Speck G2 is a true next generation digital video device with broad video/audio codec and file format support at up to 1080p and 10mbps:
– Video Files: MKV, AVI, TS/TP, MP4/M4V (up to 4GB in size), MOV, VOB, RM, M2TS
– Video Codecs: H.264/AVC, VC1,MPEG1/2/4
– Audio Formats: MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE
– Photo Files: JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
– Subtitle: SRT, SUB+IDX (Internal Only)
– Languages: English, Chinese(S/T), Korean, Spanish, French, German, Russian
The Speck G2 can be used with all TVs, HDTVs as well as home theater systems with its extensive connectivity:
– Video: 1080P HD, CVBS/Composite
– Resolution: NTSC, PAL, 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
– Audio: PCM 2.0, analog stereo
– Storage: USB up to 2TB, SD memory cards up to 32GB
– File System: FAT/FAT32, NTFS
What is Included
– Micca Speck G2
– IR Remote
– AV cable
– 100-240V AC adapter
Works with TVs old and new! High Definition 1080p HDMI output for sending sharp and clear video and audio in pure digital format to HDTVs, as well as composite AV output for use with analog TVs. Analog AV cable included.
Supports USB flash drives and USB hard drives up to 2TB – Requires MBR partition table and FAT32 or NTFS file systems. Supports SD memory cards up to 32GB.
Auto Playback and Resume! Can be configured for automatic video playback with endless repeat and looping, and ability to resume from stopping point. Great for simple digital signage applications.
Video File Support: MKV, AVI, TS/TP, MP4/M4V (4GB file size limit), MOV, VOB, and M2TS files encoded with H.264/AVC, VC1, and MPEG1/2/4, up to 1920×1080, 30fps, 10mbps. Note: formats not listed here, such as H.265/HEVC, are not supported.