(as of Sep 24,2022 23:26:41 UTC – Details)
- The Complete Cross Stitch Gauge from Cottage Mills has been the stitcher’s go-to tool for over 25 years.
- Easily count stitches and determine where to start stitching.
- This efficient tool can guide you through your needlework project and also display the dimensions of the selected design.
- With scales for 12 fabric counts and floss number comparisons, the cross stitch gauge makes measurements a breeze.
Our Amazon Feedback rating is 100% / 4.9 stars. Read some of our satisfied customer reviews:
- “This is a real time saver especially when creating large counted cross stitch projects. I tried my project at first without the tool but switch to the tool. It eliminates frustrations.”
- “Riveted together so they will not become separated and lost individually. Floss conversion between brands on the 3rd piece is nice for quick conversions.”
- “This ruler is just what I needed and wanted… it works well for figuring out the size and placement of my cross stitch designs.”
- “I like to find the center then count to the top so I am always working down the pattern. This will save a lot of prep time. Better than other gauges I’ve used.”
- “EXACTLY what I was looking for and love the sturdy material it is made from. Also thanks for the floss numbers list! A real plus!”
- “Just love this gauge. It is so easy to use.”
Check out these other items from Cottage Mills/Jaymo:
- Pen Refills
- ShowOff Pen
- Stay-In-Place Mats
- DotBox Small Item Storage
- Sewing & Quilting Notions
🧶 Scales for 11, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, and 36-count fabric.
🧶 Includes a floss comparison chart for DMC, Coast, and Anchor floss for over 440 colors.
🔍 Zoom in on product photos to view front and back of gauges.
💲 ** Special ** Get 5% off when you buy 2 or more Cottage Mills products.